searching for positive and charismatic Sales Associates with sales/customer
service experience for our upcoming March Dallas Show! Dallas Apparel Show is
March 19- 24. Associates will be required to assist in set-up and break-down
of the booth for the show. Dates for this sales position are March 20-24th,
HOPELY is a new and growing wholesale apparel company offering young
contemporary clothing! We are currently looking to build a show team to
assist in the growth of HOPELY. Our goal is to build a team that will promote
and represent HOPELY's values.
Key responsibilities for temporary salesclerk (includes but are not limited
1. Understand, learn, and utilize selected computer program to process
purchase order correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples to promote (all samples are in size small) along
with presentable shoes.
3. Manage high volume, day to day processing of purchase orders.
4. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
5. Organize and maintain racks and samples
Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on March 19th-24th.
2. Computer literacy (MS Words, etc.)
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers
8. 30 min. lunch break. $12.50 per hour.
**To apply please submit your RESUME
3/24 (3-6pm): BREAK DOWN
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Salary: $12.50 /hour