Dallas Market Center welcomes retailers from approximately 85 countries each year and is the only market center with a fully staffed International Development office. With more than 1,500 permanent showrooms, 2,500 temporary exhibits and thousands of lines from the leading manufacturers, Dallas Market Center is the premier link to the world's best products. We’re an industry leader in product representation, trends and education. Nine major markets a year offer a total buying experience from product selection to education and entertainment. Make plans to attend international shows in January, March, June and October.
To understand how to buy at the Dallas Market Center, please visit our new buyers guide for general tips and information.
Things you should know
- There is NO charge to attend market.
- If you are planning to attend a show but don’t have a visa, e-mail the International Development Office with your information and the show you want to attend. Dallas Market Center can provide a letter of invitation that you should present at the U.S. embassy the day of your appointment. That won’t guarantee the approval of the visa but will increase the possibilities to obtain it.
- Our in-house travel agency, Market Travel®, can help you with all your travel needs.
- During markets, we provide complimentary daily transportation between the campus and most hotels in the area.
- The International Suite is located on World Trade Center 257. It offers free international phone calls, free fax machine usage, free Internet service, and a place to take a break from shopping and rest. Complimentary breakfast is served daily during markets from 8 to 10 a.m.
- Before leaving home, you can view a list of our exhibitors online and plan your schedule with My Schedule by signing up at the top of this page.
- Dallas is the No. 1 leisure destination in Texas. Its entertainment offerings are as vast and diverse as the people who live here. Explore all the city has to offer while you're visiting.
- For information regarding international importation regulations, please visit the US Commercial Office.
Do you have questions?
Please contact one of our international experts:
E-mail the International Development Office
Address: Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway, MS 190
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: 001 (214) 655-7643 and 001 (214) 655-6111
Fax: 001 (214) 655-6106