30th Annual ARTS Awards Finalists Announced
DALLAS – August 20, 2018 – Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have released the full list of finalists for the 30th Annual ARTS Awards taking place on Friday, January 18, 2019.
The ARTS Awards, presented each January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, is the premier awards program in the U.S. honoring top manufacturers, retailers, designers, and sales representatives in the home industry.
“These finalists are the best of the best and signify the utmost originality and dedication to our industry,” said Cindy Morris, President and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “Congratulations to all of the 30th Annual ARTS Awards finalists. We look forward to applauding your accomplishments in January.”
The finalists each submit a creative digital presentation to a panel of independent judges. Digital submissions vary based upon category and may consist of product development, marketing, merchandising, company differentiation examples, or professional information. In November, the judges will convene in Dallas for two days to review each individual or company submission. Once all components of judging are complete, a designated accounting firm tabulates and secures the scores until the winners are announced for the first time at the ARTS Awards gala.
“For the 30th anniversary edition of the ARTS Awards we are pleased to present such an impressive slate of finalists,” said Sharon Davis, executive director of ART. “Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate a deserving company or individual, and we look forward to honoring and celebrating all of them."
30th Annual ARTS Awards Finalists
Accent Furniture –
- Currey & Company
- Theodore Alexander
- Zuo Modern
Area Rugs –
- Jaipur Living
- KAS Rugs
Home Accents –
- A&B Home Group, Inc.
- Go Home, Ltd.
- Jean De Merry
- Sagebrook Home
- Two’s Company / Tozai Home
Home Textiles –
- Aviva Stanoff Design
- Eastern Accents
- Kevin O’Brien Studio
- Lacefield Designs
Lighting Fixtures –
- Fine Art Lamps
- Hubbardton Forge
Outdoor Living –
- Coyote Outdoor Living
- Klaussner Outdoor
- Adesso Home
- Regina Andrew Design
Visual Comfort & Co.
- Caskata Artisanal Home
- Terrafirma Ceramics
Wall Décor –
- Austin Allen James
- Howard Elliott Collection
- RFA Décor
- The Oliver Gal Artist Co.
- Spicher & Company
Furniture Store – Multiple Store Locations –
- HOM Furniture, Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- HW Home, Denver, Colorado
- The Arrangement, Dallas, Texas
- Urban Styles Furniture, Indianapolis, Indiana
Furniture Store – Single Store Locations –
- 24e Design Co., Savannah, Georgia
- Blue Print, Dallas, Texas
- Joyeux Home Décor, San Antonio, Texas
- Lovelace Interiors, Miramar Beach, Florida
Home Accents Store – East/Atlantic –
- Bountiful Interiors, Easton, Maryland
- In Detail Interiors, Pensacola, Florida
- Michele Varian, New York, New York
Home Accents Store – Midwest/Southwest –
- Leon & Lulu, Clawson, Michigan
- Mary Cates & Co., Dallas, Texas
- The Design Bar, Burr Ridge, Illinois
Home Accents Store – West –
- Absolutely Fabulous, Huntington Beach, California
- Aldik Home, Van Nuys, California
- Jonothons Coastal Living, Fountain Valley, California
Lighting Showroom – East/Atlantic –
- Elements Distinctive Lighting & Home Furnishings, Carle Place, New York
- Lucia Lighting & Design, Lynn, Massachusetts
- Pace Lighting, Savannah, Georgia
- Wolfers Lighting, Waltham, Massachusetts
Lighting Showroom – Midwest/Southwest –
- Idlewood Electric Supply, Highland Park, Illinois
- Lights Fantastic, Dallas, Texas
- Southern Lights, Burnsville, Minnesota
Lighting Showroom – West –
- Accent Lighting, Redmond, Oregon
- Black Whale Lighting, Encinitas, California
- Urban Lights, Denver, Colorado
Sales Representative Category –
Sales Representative – East/Atlantic –
- Amy Lynn, Life Designs Group
- Martha Graham, Martha Graham & Associates
- Orlando Cancel, Ivystone
Sales Representative – Midwest/Southwest –
- Betsy Chanove, Ivystone
- Brad Krieger, BC Lights
- Molly Harris, Harris Sales Inc.
Sales Representative – West –
- Doug Squires, Absolute Sales LLC
- Heather Jakusz, Heather Jakusz
- Jake Phillips, Quoizel Lighting
- Lauren Lee, Ivystone
Interior Designer Category –
- Denise McGaha, Denise McGaha Interiors
- David Santiago, Casa Santi
- Ginger Curtis, Urbanology Designs
- Julia Buckingham, Buckingham Interiors + Design
- Kristi Hopper, Kristi Hopper Designs
Product Designer Category –
- Aimee Kurzner, Currey & Company
- Charles Pavarini, Pavarini Design
- Dann Foley, Dann Inc.
- Erinn Valencich, Erinn V. Design Group
- Libby Langdon, Libby Langdon Interiors
Sponsors for the 30th annual ARTS Awards include Designers Today, enLIGHTenment, Furniture Today, Gifts & Decorative Accessories, Giftware News, Home Accents Today, Home Furnishings News, Home Textiles Today, Interior Design Society, Furniture, Lighting & Décor, and Sustainable Furnishings Council.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in home décor, furniture, gifts, lighting and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at www.dallasmarketcenter.com.
ART is the creative home furnishings network representing manufacturers, retailers, representatives and other individuals and companies interested in promoting and enhancing the market position of the home furnishings industry. Each year ART sponsors programs such as the ART conference, regional educational seminars, the ART card and the ARTS Awards. The ART website is available at accessoriesresourceteam.org.
About the ARTS Awards
The ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to the home industry. Up to 27 categories exist under the headings Manufacturer, Retailer, Product Designer, Interior Designer, Sales Representative, Green, and more. Anyone in the industry can nominate including manufacturers, retailers, sales representatives, designers, suppliers, consultants and other industry professionals. Companies that have won an ARTS Award five times are inducted into the Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame members are: Arteriors Home, Beatriz Ball, Bella Casa, BJ’s Home Accents, C.S. Wo & Sons, Distinctive Designs International Inc., Feizy Rugs, Fine Art Lamps, Global Views, Loloi Rugs, Montaage, Natural Decorations Inc., PALECEK, Paragon, Phillips Collection, Robb & Stucky, Schonbek Worldwide Lighting, Seasonal Living, and Vietri. The ARTS Awards website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com/artsawards.