DALLAS – March 20, 2017 – Dallas Market Center, a dynamic marketplace featuring hundreds of bridal fashion and gift resources, has announced its Dallas Bridal Retail Advisory Board. The Board consists of leading retailers from across the country and represents the best of the business from coast to coast.
The Dallas Bridal Retail Advisory Board members include:
· Elodia Adamson, Bridal Novias in El Paso, Texas
· Cami Hester, Aurora Unique Bridal in Melbourne, Florida
· Megan Jacks, After 5 Weddings in Bozeman, Montana
· Jessica Kapavik, JoAnn’s Bridal in West, Texas
· Michelle McFarland, The Wedding Shoppe in Berkley, Michigan
· Danelle Meyerle, Danelle’s Bridal in Colorado Springs, Colorado
· Kimberly Miller, The Wedding Bell in Tacoma, Washington
· Angie Oven, Bridal Gallery in Salem, Oregon
· Jessica Southard, Jessica’s Bridal in Bay, Arkansas
· Jennifer Thompson, Facchianos in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
· Rebecca Wilke and Mary Alice Lewkoski, The Bridal Rail in Moulton, Texas
· Robin Garrison, I Do Bridal in Seattle, Washington
“These business owners represent many of the most successful retail stores in the country, and we are pleased to welcome them to serve as important leaders for the industry and the marketplace,” said Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center.
This announcement comes in advance of a highly anticipated March edition of The One. Buyer pre-registration for the March 25-27 show is strong and includes retailers from more than 25 states as well as a marked increase in international retailers from Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
The One will feature hundreds of lines from leading manufacturers including new exhibitors Alfred Angelo, Turi, Loré, Lotus Threads, and Pollardi Fashion Group (including Pollardi, Ida Troez, Daria Karlozi). Also exhibiting are House of Wu and Justin Alexander, anchors of the September event but showing in March for the first time. Offering their continuing support are year-round exhibitors that are members of the Bridal & Formal Association of Dallas. These include Allure/Madison James, Blush, Casablanca Bridal, Jolene/Josh & Jazz, Lee Roski Showroom, Maggie Sottero, Mary’s Bridal/PC Mary’s, Mon Cheri, Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, Sonny Gentzel & Associates, and Venus Bridal.
Complementing the collection of bridal manufacturers are fashion accessories lines, available in the fashion neighborhood as well as hundreds of bridal gift resources located throughout the marketplace.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in home décor, furniture, gifts, lighting and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.