Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards Winners Announced
DALLAS – June 27, 2015 – Dallas Market Center yesterday announced the winners of the sixth annual Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards
at an awards ceremony and cocktail reception held at The Culinary Stage, World Trade Center 1st floor during the Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market
The Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards celebrates exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet products industry who exhibit in Dallas. The winners are:
• Best Beverage: Hot Ruby, Hot Ruby Inc.
• Best Condiment: Black Garlic Rosemary Sauce, The Jelly Queens
• Best Fruit Confit: Mango Chutney, Willie’s Blue Ribbon Relish
• Best Snack: Garlic Parmesan Beer Bread Mix, Molly & Drew The Beer Bread Company
• Best Soup or Chili: Dede’s Cajus Cuisine Jambalaya Starter Sauce, Dede’s Cajun Cuisine
• Best Sweet: Crumbzz Crumb Cakes, Crumbzz
• Best Cookware or Bakeware: Crackin’ Eggs, Funtastic America, Inc.
• Best Kitchen Gadget: CF Color Blast Slusy Maker, Funtastic America, Inc.
• Best Kitchen Textile: Shaggie Apron, Janey Lynn’s Designs, Inc.
• Best Tabletop: Casserole Carriers, Janey Lynn’s Designs Inc.
Judging was based on originality, taste and packaging, as well as innovation, visual appeal and practicality. The judges were: Anthony Van Camp, executive chef at SĒR Steak and Spirits, renowned for his culinary precision and innovative dishes, Tony Curtis-Wellings, co-owner of Faraday’s Kitchen Store, a unique retail experience designed around feeding the passion for cooking, and Joe Baker, chef and owner of Joe the Baker, a family-run business offering delectable pastries and catering services.About Dallas Market Center
Founded in 1957, Dallas Market Center is the world’s most complete wholesale marketplace. Within its marketplace of more than five million square feet, retailers from around the globe source products ranging from home furnishings, gifts, decorative accessories and lighting to textiles, fashion accessories and men's, western, women's and children's apparel. With more than 50 markets each year attended by more than 200,000 retail buyers from all 50 states and 85 countries, Dallas Market Center offers hundreds of events and seminars geared toward helping retailers expand business and increase profits. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com