Garden Party Showroom Opening in January
—Shared Showroom of Outdoor Resources in WTC 318—
DALLAS – December 12, 2016 – Dallas Market Center, the home of leading outdoor products from stylish global manufacturers, announced grand opening details for Garden Party, a new shared showroom of outdoor resources. The 3200 square foot Garden Party showroom is located in World Trade Center 318. The custom space features five leading companies in outdoor furnishings, accessories and gifts including:
• Cohasset Gifts & Garden: the garden and home décor company best known for unique bamboo wind chimes and wooden Cohasset bells. Their more than 200 designs include garden, beach, lodge, country and whimsical styles at every price point.
• Georgetown Home & Garden: miniatures, fairy gardens and garden décor from a thriving small business with an entrepreneurial edge.
• Orlandi Statuary: fiber stone for the garden, fountains, columns, and pedestals. The Orlandi family continues a 100 year tradition of producing beautiful designs to modern tastes and standards.
• Unique Stone Inc.: garden statuary created from antique statues and custom finished to look like the original pieces. Includes products and color options.
• Asia Resources: offering baskets, containers, and home décor in a wide array of materials including rattan, sea grass, willow, wheat straw, and others.
To celebrate its grand opening, Garden Party will hold a celebration open to all buyers on Friday, January 20 at 3:30pm. The party will feature live music, snacks, beer, wine and sangria.
Dallas Market Center is the leading home décor and gift marketplace serving the more than 1 million retailers located in mid-America. Each January and June, tens of thousands of retailers visit its dynamic marketplace to place orders for new products, network with company leaders, and gain insights into a rapidly changing industry.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in home décor, furniture, gifts, lighting and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com