• Andrea Lillo, Senior Editor, HFN: Andrea covers area rugs, furniture, lighting, home décor, and housewares for one of the leading home industry trade publications.
• Bill Blaine, Principal, Bassman Blaine: Bill is a long-time home furnishings industry veteran. He currently helps lead the Bassman Blaine sales agency by collaborating with territory managers, vendors, partners, and clients to develop and execute strategies that lead to successful relationships.
• Connie Lineberry, Founder/CEO, Connie Lineberry & Associates: With over 35 years of experience in publishing, marketing, and business management, Connie Lineberry is a business consultant with specialized knowledge in the home furnishings and gift industries. Connie was awarded the Legendary Leadership Award at last year’s 28th Annual ARTS Awards.
• Josh Jarboe, National Sales Director, Global Views: Josh oversees and leads the company’s sales team to achieve sustainable growth in all markets.
• Katy Olson, Executive Editor, Editor at Large: Editor at Large is a leading home décor publication targeting interior designers. Katy has an extensive background in writing and editing for the home and lifestyle industries, having worked for Hearst Corporation, People Magazine's People.com, and Work Style.
• Linda Longo, Editorial Director, enLIGHTenment: Linda is the Editorial Director for Bravo Business Media, which includes enLIGHTenment magazine. She leads the editorial team that provides relevant content for the company. An award-winning journalist with 25+ years of experience, she specializes in reporting on lighting, home décor, and interior design.
• Mark McMenamin, Senior Editor, Interior Design magazine: Mark has covered various sectors of the furnishing and design industries for more than 25 years, previously as senior editor for fashion and trends at Condé Nast’s InFurniture magazine.
• Michael DiPaulo, Owner, Homefest: Michael DiPaulo, along with his wife Lindy, own leading retailer Homefest just outside of Denver, Colorado where they specialize in the best in gifts, decorative accessories, permanent floral designs, and home fragrance.
• Nicole Bowling, Editor-in-Chief, Lighting & Decor: Nicole directs the content for one of the premier lighting and home furnishings industry publications. Prior to her position with Lighting & Decor, she was the editor-in-chief of Lighting & Decor’s previous publications, Residential Lighting and Home Fashion Forecast.
• Paulette Pearson, Homes Editor of Texas, Luxe Interiors + Design: Paulette covers the industry’s top leaders and designs. She holds both a law degree and a Master of Arts in journalism.
• Susan Dickenson, Editor-in-Chief, Home Accents Today: Susan has spent more than a decade covering topics such as manufacturing, retail, and interior design segments of the home furnishings industry on behalf of Home Accents Today.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in home décor, furniture, gift, lighting, and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education, and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.
ART is the creative home furnishings network representing manufacturers, retailers, representatives and other individuals and companies interested in promoting and enhancing the market position of the home furnishings industry. Each year ART sponsors programs such as the ART conference, regional educational seminars, the ART card and the ARTS Awards. The ART website is available at accessoriesresourceteam.org.
About the ARTS Awards
The ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to the home industry. Up to 28 categories exist under the headings Manufacturer, Retailer, Product Designer, Interior Designer, Sales Representative, Green, and other specialty honors. Anyone in the industry can nominate including manufacturers, retailers, sales representatives, designers, suppliers, consultants, and other industry officials. Companies that have won an ARTS Award five times are inducted into the Hall of Fame. Current Hall of Fame members are: Arteriors Home, Beatriz Ball, BJ’s Home Accents, C.S. Wo & Sons, Distinctive Designs International Inc., Feizy Rugs, Fine Art Lamps, Global Views, Montaage, Natural Decorations Inc., Palecek, Paragon, Robb & Stucky, Schonbek Worldwide Lighting, and Seasonal Living.