About HiEnd Accents
HiEnd Accents is a leading provider of bedding and home accessories. At HiEnd Accents, we believe that your dream home should be uniquely you. That's why—for over 15 years—we have made it our mission to design high-quality, affordable home goods that help you express your lifestyle and personality.
We operate in the wholesale and direct-to-consumer retail markets and are based in Irving, TX.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Service Associate to join our team. As a small (but growing!) business, providing customers with an exceptional and memorable experience is one of the key ways that we distinguish ourselves. As our Senior Customer Service Associate, you will responsible for leading our CS team in providing these exceptional experiences. On a day-to-day basis, you will respond to our customers' inquiries and issues in a positive, productive and timely manner. Additionally, since you will be closest to our customer, you will serve as their voice and advocate for improved products and processes.
To do so, you will know our product catalog inside and out and collaborate cross-functionally with other members of our team. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward you for your every success.
What You'll Do
- Lead our small CS team to make sure that customer problems are resolved in an exceptional and memorable manner
- Respond to inquiries (e.g., product and inventory information) from both wholesale and retail customers and help them resolve issues (e.g., misshipments, returns)
- Work closely with other internal functions such as sales, accounting and warehouse to ensure customer satisfaction
- Know our product catalog inside and out and stay current on new product introductions and changes
- Proactively identify and communicate customer’s pain points and develop/modify processes in order to improve the customer experience
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 4+ years of experience in a customer service role
- A passion for customers and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in a customer-facing capacity
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills; strong attention to detail and ability to multitask without losing focus
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A motivated self-starter, with the ability to identify issues and resolve problems independently, and a desire to find opportunities to improve our processes
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word; experience with ERP systems (specifically SAP) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of reliability, commitment, tenacity, teamwork and creative energy to achieve success
How do I apply?
To apply, please submit your resume here: https://airtable.com/shrG7zvl1JVymBZJL. We're looking forward to meeting you!