The fastest growing manufacturer’s rep group in the country is looking for a dynamic, experienced Director of Showroom Operations for our Dallas showroom. We are headquartered in the Dallas World Trade Center, with territory managers and showrooms nationwide. We are looking for someone with leadership and organization skills who thrives in a team environment. This is not a remote role and will require you to be on-site daily. This is a full-time position with company benefits including health coverage and 401K options.
The Director of Showroom Operations role is to manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Diverse Marketing showroom.
If you have a genuine passion for management, operations, teamwork, and a real desire to drive sales, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Diverse Marketing.
• Effectively oversee on-site management and operations of showroom by coordinating
with the Directors of Sales and visual coordinator to maximize buyer experience and
ensure showroom is presentable and prepared for daily traffic.
• Maintain knowledgeable level of showroom products/lines to effectively assist buyers
in writing orders, understanding terms and Specials
• Nurture and maintain positive relationships with showroom vendors
• Understand and can lead/coordinate large industry events
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in all work-related areas.
• Manage Visual Merchandise Coordinator and a team of temps.
• Other related duties as assigned
• 2+ years retail or showroom management experience
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage others
• Progressive self-starter, take initiative to get the job done
• Highly personable with strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Effective project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
• Effective and appropriate use of technology tools, including Microsoft applications
• Available to work on site daily, including weekends as needed and during market days
• Available to travel to other showrooms and assist
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift 50 lbs.