he job post.
Entro is an LA based wholesale women’s apparel company offering high quality contemporary clothing for women all around the world. We are looking for positive and energetic sales representatives with great sale & customer service skills who are able to provide great experience to our clients for the upcoming Dallas Apparel Trade Show!
The Apparel show is August 21st – August 26th in Dallas Market Center, Dallas, TX !
*** Associates will be required to assist in set-up and break-down of the booth for the show and must be available at least one show ***
Dates for the Apparel show sales position are August 21st – August 26th from 7:40AM to 6:00PM
Key responsibilities (includes but are not limited to following):
1. Understand, learn, and utilize our POS systems to process customer's purchase orders correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples during the duration of the show to promote ENTRO.
3. Must be able to work efficiently in high volume traffic.
4. Organize and maintain the cleanliness of the show site by efficiently doing go-backs.
5. Maintain exceptional high level of sales & customer service skills that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly manner to customer, associate, and peer relationships.
7. Engage with buyers to lead the sales by using your own fashion and product knowledge of current trends and ENTRO style.
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on August 21st – August 26th from 7:40 AM to 6:00 PM.
2. Positive attitude & Strong responsibility
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers at the same time
8. Associate must be committed to assist in set up & Breakdown of the booth for the show.
9. High school or equivalent (preferred)
10. Sales experience minimum 1 year in retail industry or customer service related industry (preferred)
*** Benefits for this temporary sales position :
1. This position provides an opportunity to have full exposure to some of the most successful boutique owners or buyers in the industry.
2. ***Based on your performance, you will have a change to join our travel team! ***
(Once you join the travel team, Hotel, Flight, Meals, Transportation is on us )
3. There is opportunity for call back since we are attend market every other month if you have a great work ethic!
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
*** COMPENSATION : $13.00 / hour ***