About HiEnd Accents
HiEnd Accents is a leading provider of bedding and home accessories. At HiEnd Accents, we believe that your dream home should be uniquely you. That's why—for over 15 years—we have made it our mission to design high-quality, affordable home goods that help you express your lifestyle and personality.
We operate in the wholesale and direct-to-consumer retail markets and are based in Irving, TX.
We're looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager join our team. The RSM will help expand our sales network as well as grow sales in the sales territories that they're responsible for.
We have a great product and a lot of exciting projects in the works. If you want to make a meaningful impact at a quickly-growing company, we encourage you to apply!
What You'll Do
- Proactively make outbound calls to customers for product introduction, up-sell existing orders, or provide sales support to existing accounts
- Handle inbound inquiries or sales calls
- Develop and manage sales leads by utilizing online, offline, marketing sources
- Maintain follow up records and record all account activities in the SAP system
- Recruit, train and manage a team of territory sales representatives and their sales activities.
- Set sales goals for each member of the team.
- Lead and assist team in growing existing account sales and acquiring new accounts.
- Travel to each sales rep territory periodically, coach new reps sales skills and update them with new products.
- Achieve individual sales objectives for an assigned portfolio of accounts
- Work closely with management to develop and implement regional sales strategy.
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Development, Operations) to provide feedback from customers.
- Travel to trade shows and on-site visits for larger customer opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years sales management experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills**.**
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Home, gift and furniture industry sales experience required
- Competitive Compensation - We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits (vacation, medical, dental, vision)
- Professional Growth - We care deeply about the professional growth and development of our team. We're growing quickly, so there's lots of room to take on new responsibilities. We invest in our people and make sure that they have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop their careers
- Other Perks - Free bedding for a great night's sleep + employee discount
How do I apply?
To apply, please submit your resume here: https://airtable.com/shrG7zvl1JVymBZJL. We're looking forward to meeting you!