THE LIGHT STAR NOMINATIONS FOR 2022 ARE OPEN!
The Light Stars program enables top retail sales floor personnel to experience the largest residential lighting market in North America. Aside from rewarding hard-working and talented showroom employees, the Light Stars program enhances the perspective of the next generation of lighting retailing by exposing them to educational opportunities, display inspiration, and a higher level of engagement with product introductions. Anyone in the lighting industry may nominate an individual for consideration in the Light Stars program, so let us know who belongs in the Class of 2022!
Submit nominations for LIGHT STARS CLASS OF 2022 by March 1, 2022
- March 1, 2022 - Light Star nomination submission deadline
- June 1, 2022 - Class of 2022 LIGHT STARS are announced
LIGHT STARS CLASS OF 2022
Light Stars who are accepted into the program receive:
- Round-trip coach airfare to attend the June 25-28, 2022, edition of Lightovation (reimbursed with an airline folio, up to $400)
- Two-night hotel stay in Dallas during Lightovation
LIGHT STARS PROGRAM QUALIFICATIONS:
- A nominee has not been to Lightovation in at least two years (past four markets) or has never been to Lightovation
- Nominee works directly with customers in a sales capacity at a brick-and-mortar retail lighting showroom
- Only one nominee per showroom location will be accepted into the Light Stars program
- Dallas Market Center will confirm a nominee’s availability to attend Lightovation with the store’s management prior to being accepted into the Light Stars program
- Owners and Sales reps who represent manufacturers do not qualify